Kristen Jett, Pen And Muse If only Allie Collins could go back to that tragic day one year ago, perhaps she could escape the guilt that haunts her. In reality, there was no altering her cousin’s death or the role she played. Then she meets Damien Michaels, a dark-haired stranger on a dirt bike, who seems to watch Allie and know more about her than he should. Veiling his own secrets, including a mysterious scar and unexplained tattoo, Allie knows she shouldn’t trust him—especially as she digs up a past Damien desperately wants to forget. She also doesn’t believe in summer romances, yet she finds her attraction to him growing beyond his striking grey eyes. Unfortunately, Allie discovers too late that he is hiding a dark past which is far from over, endangering her life and those she loves.
Lingering Echoes is book 1 in the series.
Can be read as a stand alone.
FREE IN EBOOK
MEET THE AUTHOR
Erica Kiefer’s debut novel Lingering Echoes was published by Clean Teen Publishing in November 2013. She continued the series with Rumors (A Lingering Echoes Prequel) and her newest release Vanishing Act. All of her books can be read as stand-alone contemporary YA fiction, touched with romance, emotional drama and suspense. With a degree in Recreation Therapy from Brigham Young University, Erica’s experiences working with at-risk youth have influenced the realistic and relatable nature of her writing. Her first inspirational non-fiction entitled Borrowed Angel (published in April 2014 with Currawong Press) describes the loss of her infant son and her journey towards healing.Married since 2005, Erica resides in Las Vegas, Nevada with her four children and can often be found satisfying her sweet-tooth with chocolate-chip cookies and a glass of milk. One day, she hopes to dust off her collegiate rugby skills and dive back into the game. Erica's Top Ten List
- I have lived in five countries including the United States, Taiwan, Fiji, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- My mother is from Thailand and my dad from the US.
- Sadly, I am not biligual.
- My husband thought I was Hawaiian when we first met, which is one reason he was interested in me. He figured Thailand was a close 2nd! ;)
- I am horribly, embarrassingly ticklish on my neck, a fact my family has abused since childhood.
- Soda and candy do not tempt me, but baked goods like chocolate chip cookies do!
- Waffles and crepes with berries and cream will win me over any day. I chose a fancy, scrumptious waffle over a birthday cake this year. Yum!
- 2nd grade was the year I decided to be an author some day.
- Ten years of marriage has given me four beautiful, crazy children ages 4, 3, 10 months, and one son in heaven.
- My husband says right before I crash at night, I get silly hyper for five minutes and then I'm out!