Cassandra Louise Spencer
While Cassie is a wolf fanatic to a tee (no thanks to her favourite spearmint-eyed wolfie, Seb), it's not the only thing she's obsessed with. She's mastered the art of photography and apple pie baking, and has an affinity for hazelnut lattes. She does 95% of the cooking for her and her dad (the other 5% being take-out) and still manages to have a social life and maintain straight As.
Cassie's Mum passed away from brain cancer when her daughter was just six years old. She left behind a family that never quite recovered from the loss, and a daughter who would grow up just like her--kind, insanely curious, and with the ability to bake flawlessly. The memories Cass has of her mum helps guide her as she grows up to be the strong, independent teen she becomes.
>>Last week's post: Meet the cast of The Hunted